- Click here for the Challenge Preview
- Click here for Week 1’s Summary
- Click here for Week 3’s Summary
- Click here for Week 4’s Summary and Final Results
Just a quick update this week as I’m out and about and writing this while on the road.
Slow Goings, But a Profit Nonetheless
Friday 15th to Friday 22nd of September was a slightly slow week, but I’ve been able to do 6 sign ups in total and this has generated most of my profits for the past 7 days. I’ve had no luck with casino offers though and haven’t won a single penny. However, as I always say with Casino it’s about playing the longer term game and you can’t look at results on a daily or weekly basis. I don’t even recommend looking at them on a monthly basis but I’ve set myself this challenge and I’m just hoping that variance is on my side over the next 2 weeks.
My profit for the week was only £97.21.
- Week 1’s profit: £398.06
- + Week 2’s profit: £97.21
- Total Profit so far: £495.27