Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack is the culmination of Caan’s many years of ups and downs, successes and failures to get to the point of where he is at today – a Professional Sports Trader making the sort of income that many of can only dream of. With 22 modules and 96 videos in total, Caan Berry’s online trading resource takes you through each step on the path to becoming a profitable trader.
Who is Caan Berry?
Caan Berry is a professional Betfair sports trader since 2011. He originally started his journey in 2009 and documented his learning experiences through his website. Caan’s blog is a reference point for many a beginner trader as it contains a lot of his early ups and downs in which we can all relate to. Caan earns a fantastic living from trading Betfair and was even featured in their #BetfairTraders ad campaign in 2014.
What Do I Get with Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack?
- 22 Modules
- 96 Videos
- 11 Trading Checklists
Caan Berry’s motto for the video pack is: “Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me and I’ll remember. But involve me and I’ll understand.”
There is a clear emphasis of thinking about what the student wants to hear, see and know as Caan talks you through his exact thinking on the markets through video examples. It allows you to get inside his head and understand how a professional trader thinks and acts when trading pre-race.
It’s important to note that when Caan first started trading back in 2009 there was very little of this sort of knowledge available. What does that matter? Well, it means that Caan had to figure almost everything out for himself meaning that he developed a deeper level of knowledge and understanding of how to successfully trade the pre-race horse racing markets.
This shows in the video pack (and his blogs) in which he explains things at a level any novice-intermediate trader can understand.
What Are the Contents of Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack?
The modules for Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack include:
- Video Pack Introduction (2 videos)
- Mindset: Key Points Before You Do Anything (3 videos)
- Market Awareness: Situations and Market Dynamics (13 videos)
- Executing Your Trades, Tips and Tricks (3 videos)
- Managing Risk: Doing What’s Right (5 videos)
- Morning Routine: Spotting Early Clues (3 videos)
- Anticipating Drifting Prices (3 videos)
- Additional Indicators External to Betfair (2 videos)
- Using Significant Changes to Our Benefit (5 videos)
- Trading Tipping Services (3 videos)
- Scalping Broken Down (7 videos)
- Swing Trading Examples (10 videos)
- Multiple Trading Styles (2 videos)
- How to Spot Genuine Money (4 videos)
- Avoiding and Using Market Manipulation to Your Benefit (3 videos)
- Trading Volatile, Erratic Racing Markets (3 videos)
- The Market Spoofer (3 videos)
- Specific Seasonal Opportunities (3 videos)
- Trading the Irish Betting Markets (4 videos)
- Backing to Lay Horses (7 videos)
- Illiquid Trading on Greyhound Markets (2 videos)
- Trading Large Racing Meetings (6 videos)
The list is pretty extensive, as you can see. This is great value for money when you consider how much a 1-day course costs (between £240-400!) and the fact you can watch, pause and replay the videos here at your own leisure. There’s even a module thrown in about trading Greyhound Racing – which is a good test field for any newbie due to the similarities in market dynamics with horse racing.
Here is some of the content I found particularly helpful:
- Mindset Mindset and psychology are massive hurdles for any sports trader, Caan struggled heavily with this at the beginning and explains a lot about how he overcame this barrier
- Swing Trading and Scalping Modules I found the scalping and swing trading modules particularly comprehensive – as obviously these are two of the main styles of trading you will be using.
- How to Spot Genuine Money As far as I can recollect, Caan is the only trader I know who goes in depth on this topic. Too often at the start I was caught out by the manipulation of the Weight of Money indicator. After watching this module I genuinely felt I had no problem in spotting manipulation of the WOM whatsoever. In fact, it became so obvious I stopped getting caught in the trap
Some may say the price of the video pack is prohibitive, but just think – what would you get more long term value out of – a 1-day course that costs £400 or a video pack that you can watch and reference check repeatedly?
The purchase of the video pack also comes with free updates for life – so if Caan adds anything more to it then you won’t have to pay to access the extra content.
Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack 2016 Update
The video pack was updated in November 2016 after Caan redesigned his website to give it a new layout. It’s now much more user-friendly and makes it easier to track your progress through the videos (indicated by a green dot appearing next once you complete a video – this is shown in the Swing Trading Module Videos image above).
Caan also added some new videos which have better annotations and more pauses in them so he has time to tell you exactly what he was thinking in that moment. This is a very helpful insight into the mindset of a professional trader.
Final Thoughts on Caan Berry’s Advanced Video Pack
Caan is someone who knows and understands the initial stages and struggles any newbie sports trader goes through. This is a vital attribute when putting together content for people to learn from – and one that, sadly, some professionals miss the point on.
This is a fantastic resource for those looking to take the leap from the beginner stages of their learning to the next step of novice-intermediate learnings that they can apply to the markets themselves.
How many modules and videos are in the pack?
22 Modules, 96 Videos, 11 Trading Checklists
Can I trust Caan Berry knows what he is talking about?
Yes, Caan has been a professional sports trader for many years and has even been featured in Betfair adverts to promote their betting exchange. He is about as trustworthy as they come!