Accumulator Generator is just another one of Mike Cruickshank’s stellar ideas. A renowned name in the Matched Betting industry, Mike is constantly innovating and providing his customers with the best products to make risk free money from bookmakers. This time it involves using simple maths (which is all worked out for you using software) to guarantee a profit from every Football Accumulator bet you place – even if all 5 selections lose.
It’s at this point that I have to say that, due to the advanced nature of this tool, if you’re completely new to matched betting then this product may not be for you.
How Does Accumulator Generator Work?
As with all of Mike Cruickshank’s products Acca Gen is simply another method of matched betting that involves extracting risk-free money from the free bet bonuses that bookmakers offer.
We’ve all seen the TV ad with Kammy promoting Ladbrokes’ ‘5 Team Acca Insurance’ where if one team lets you down in your accumulator then you get your money back as a free bet.
Accumulator Generator uses this promise of the potential free bet refund and does the maths to calculate how much risk-free profit users can generate.
Having successfully helped many people do this for many years with his first products, Bonus Bagging and Profit Maximiser, he realised the opportunity available to us matched bettors when bookmakers started offering this type of free bet refund.
In short, he worked out how the offer of a free bet refund could mathematically be exploited by matched bettors to guarantee a profit on every single accumulator they placed. Thus, he created Accumulator Generator which does all the hard work for you by:
- Finding the best value accumulators and how much profit they will guarantee
- Calculating the exact stake sizes for each leg of your acca
- Keeping a track of all of your accumulators with a handy reminders section
All you need to do is place the 5-team back bet with whatever bookie you’ve chosen and then lay each leg of it on Betfair or Smarkets.
Typically, by using the beginner strategy called ‘Lock In Refund’ you can guarantee anywhere between £5-£8 for every £25 bet you place. Maybe that doesn’t sound like a lot, but if you consider you can place 1 accumulator per day with most of the 20 bookmakers who offer this type of refund your weekly profit potential really is just down to how many you have time to place.
Considering a number of the bookmakers listed on Accumulator Generator offer refunds up to £50 you can really start to ramp up your return on investment by doing a few £50 accas per week.
(You can see the full list of bookmakers at the bottom of this review.)
Remember, with the ‘Lock In Refund’ method you’re not ‘hoping’ anything wins or loses – it does not matter the outcome of any of the matches – your profit is always risk-free and guaranteed provided you follow the instructions.
What Do I Get with Accumulator Generator?
There are 5 sections to the website:
- Comprehensive step-by-step training via videos and written instructions to 5 profitable strategies
- The ‘Acca Matcher’ which finds the most profitable accumulators for you and at a glance tells you the potential profit you can make
- The ‘Bet Finder’ in which you can search for and create your own accumulators if you so wish
- The ‘Calculator’ which determines all your stakes and calculates the profit you will generate
- A ‘Reminders’ section to keep a track of all of your accumulators
What Ways Can I Use the Accumulator Generator?
There are 5 different strategies within Accumulator Generator with 4 out of 5 them completely risk free.
- Lock In Refund (Risk free) Which gives a set profit regardless of the result
- Back Lay and Hope for Just One Losing Leg (Risk free) – Hope just one of your teams draws or loses in order to secure the free-bet refund which you can then convert into cash
- Bonuses Section (Risk free) – similar to Lock In Refund except your profit can be higher or lower depending on which team/s in your acca draw/s or lose/s
- Advantage Play (Not risk free) – This strategy involves not placing any lay bets. You are hoping that all of your teams win, or at worst, one of them draws/ loses so you get your refund. You have to be prepared for long losing runs but over time and a large number of bets you should be in profit due to edge the refund promise offers (not recommended for beginners)
- Lay All at The Same Time (Risk free) – Instead of laying each leg one-by-one as you do in the first 3 strategies you are laying all 5 legs before the first match has kicked off. The more legs in your acca that draw/lose then the more profit you will make (can be very profitable if there are a few upsets for odds-on-favourites)
The ‘Advantage Play’ strategy is the only one that is not risk free – it can potentially offer bigger gains, but you have to be able to stick out the inevitable losing runs. The key advantage with Acca Gen is that is that every single strategy gives you the value edge.
I don’t know how long this offer will last for but Mike is currently offering a 14-day trial of the software for just £1. That’s plenty of time to check it out and get to grips with placing your first few profit-making accumulators.
Is Acca Gen for Me?
Being honest, I don’t think this is a suitable service for anyone who has little-to-no experience of Matched Betting. If this is the case for you then you’re best off checking out Bonus Bagging or Profit Maximiser. However, if you have experience of using a Betting Exchange like Betfair and placing football accumulators then everything you need to start making consistent profits is right here in the Accumulator Generator package.
If you haven’t signed up to the likes of Profit Maximiser before then I’d suggest you sign-up to either OddsMonkey instead as they have Acca software which has a nicer user interface and would be easier to get to grips with.
- William Hill – £50 (max. refund)
- Paddy Power – £50
- Coral – £25
- Winner – £25
- Titan Bet – £25
- Ladbrokes – £25
- Betfred – £25
- Jenning Bet – £50
- Bet Victor – £10
- Bet Vernons – £50
- 138 Bet – £20
- Dafabet – £20
- Genting – £20
- 21 Bet – £25
- Toals – £25
- 188 Bet – £25
- Bwin – £25
- Sporting Bet – £25
- Bet McLean – £25
- Bet On Brazil – £25
*Correct as of July 2017
As per usual Accumulator Generator is another product from Mike Cruickshank that offers heaps of money-making potential right from the comfort of your own home. If you’re new to matched betting then it’s probably not for you (and you should check out our Beginner’s Guide to Matched Betting, here). However, if you’re comfortable with the betting exchanges and are used to placing accas then it’s a no brainer investment.
However, with pretty much the exact same software on offer at OddsMonkey and (which comes as part of the subscription) I’d have to say the only people wanting to buy this should be real advocates of Mike Cruickshank’s products.
How steep is the learning curve?
If you’re new to matched betting it may be hard to grasp the concept, but if you have a fair idea of matched betting and/or how betting exchanges work then comprehensive training is provided.
How much money can I make from Acca Gen?
If you do around 2-3 accas per day (top tip: you can save lots of time by placing the same accumulators with a few different bookmakers) you could comfortably make at least £500 per month. Obviously this depends on what strategy or strategies you use and how many accas you place in a month.
How long does it take to place an acca and lay off all bets?
Around 5-10 minutes in total per accumulator when you get your process down to a tea.
Can Accumulator Generator be used during the summer or is it best used when the European football season is on?
Acca Gen has its limitations during the summer time when the European leagues take a break and if there are no major football tournaments on. You can still find accas to place, but I wouldn’t recommend placing them on obscure teams that bookmakers rarely receive bets on.