Profit Maximiser is Mike Cruickshank’s follow up to the stellar Bonus Bagging (an introductory service created in 2011). Whereas Bonus Bagging had a set beginning and end to it Mike’s next goal was to help people make an income from matched betting for the long term.
This led him to create Profit Maximiser (which has been going since 2013) in which Mike, his team and their community of followers – known as ‘PM’ers’ – would find daily ‘reload’ offers to extract profit from.
How Does Profit Maximiser Work?
The premise is the exact same as the other matched betting service communities out there.
Whereas Bonus Bagging has a limited lifetime with only 15-18 offers to complete, Profit Maximiser offers a never-ending list of offers to make money from. And there’s different methods too. Profit Maximiser is not just about Sports offers. Although these are lucrative and a mainstay of your matched betting income, Casino and Bingo offers give matched bettors the opportunity to supercharge their profits.
Every day the on-site Calendar is updated with a list of offers on that day. These are filled with Sports bonuses, Casino bonuses and Bingo offers. Don’t worry if you’ve only have grasped the basics of matched betting, training for every type of offer is listed on the site through a mix of excellent videos and clearly written instructions.
What Do I Get with Profit Maximiser?
You’ll be glad to know there is a 14-day trial available for just £1. Signing up for the full subscription gets you one year’s access to Profit Maximiser, which includes:
- A ‘Start Here’ guide to Profit Maximiser, complete with free spreadsheet to track your profits
- Full training for Sports offers, Casino bonuses, Bingo bonuses and some other aspects of matched betting in the form of videos and written instructions
- A list of 20+ Bookmaker sign-up offers totalling around £650-£750 in profits. Full instructions are included on how to complete these offers and extract maximum profit potential
- A list of 11 Casino sign ups and full video and written instructions on how to extract profit from the generous bonuses these companies offer
- A list of 26 Bingo offers and full video and written instructions on how to extract profit
- Access to the calendar which is updated daily by Mike. You will find profit potential on each and every day of the week
- Weekly email – usually on a Saturday morning – detailing the best opportunities to take advantage of
- Price Boosts software which finds all the current arbing opportunities via price boosts bookmakers are offering
- Access to the private Facebook group with over 7,000+ members – many of them regulars who have been around since 2013. A wealth of knowledge and experience is to be found in here!
What Ways Can I Use Profit Maximiser?
There are many ways to use Profit Maximiser for profit potential. In fact, it’s easy to get overwhelmed at the start. If you take it step by step and in the order laid out in the ‘Start Here’ guide then you’ll be just fine.
There are three main categories of offers that you’ll regularly see on the PM website. I’ve talked about each of them below detailing both the initial Sign-Up offers and then the Reload offers which follow once you’re registered with a bookmaker. I’ve also mentioned the Profit Maximiser Calendar and the private Facebook Group as these are two fantastic tools you should be using on a regular basis.
The Profit Maximiser website has 20+ sign up offers listed on the website. These come with full instructions of how to complete the offers and detail what your potential profit should end up around.
These are ordered in a logical manner so that the smaller offers are listed first (currently this is Pokerstars with their £20 free bet sign-up) and then they progress in value to end up at the highest value sign ups (currently 10Bet with their £200 sign-up bonus).
Reload offers are always listed on the calendar if they’re open to everyone – for example, when Bet365 run their £50 Risk-Free in-play offer. However, from time to time you’ll receive special promotions from bookmakers to your own email inbox that are exclusive to you (these are known as ‘invite only’). You should be well versed on how to complete them by the time you start receiving these, but if you’re not them just email Mike or ask in the Facebook group for advice and you’ll undoubtedly get a response.
Casino (also known as Slots offers)
If you’re new to the idea of extracting profit from casino bonuses then do not worry. Profit Maximiser has provided the best launchpad for you to get your head around them. With 11 offers currently listed on the website they are the best starting point for anyone new to this concept. Again, these are strategically structured so that you begin with the risk-free offers and work up to the offers which have an element of risk.
Why is there ‘risk’ involved? Unlike with Sports sign-up offers you will not win every time you do a casino sign-up offer. However, if you do them as a process over a number of times then you will have the mathematical advantage to profit from them over the long-term. This is assured by the mathematics of ‘Expected Value’ (also known as Estimated Value or EV). You don’t need to know the ins and outs of Expected Value at this stage, but over time you’ll grasp it and see just how lucrative it makes casino offers. A full video explanation of it is found in the training section.
As we’ve already covered – bookmakers will have special promotions in order to get customers back using their site. They run these regularly and these provide numerous opportunities for matched bettors to get stuck in and make a profit. Again, anything that is open to all customers is listed on the Profit Maximiser calendar, but if you happen to receive an ‘invite only’ offer then you will likely know how to take advantage of it by this stage, but if not then you can ask on the forum.
The Advanced Casino training is superb and highly detailed with 4 video tutorials and written guides for over 100 casino sign-ups. However, it must be noted this section is only recommended for those with 1+ years’ experience of matched betting.
In total there are more than 20 Bingo sign-up offers listed on PM and they come with the usual videos and written instructions. These work much in the same way as Casino offers in that you will not win on every offer you attempt, but if you do them all then you should be up in the long-run. This is where the maths of Expected Value comes in again.
Just like Casino offers, Bingo companies will tempt their customers back onto their site with reload offers. These offer more opportunities to make profits. Some of the offers offered by Bingo companies are astounding. For example, Virgin have an offer where if you just deposit £50 into the account they will give you a £50 cash bonus….that is entirely withdrawable straightaway. It’s like someone just handing you £50 and saying “cheers, enjoy this free cash on us!”
The premise of completing Bingo offers is just the same as Casino offers – you won’t win every time but if you do enough offers you will be in profit in the long run.
Daily and Monthly Calendar
This calendar is updated every day with the current offers and has a few lovely nice touches to it:
- You can filter offers by type – so if you don’t fancy doing certain ones then it won’t display them
- You can also display the calendar in a daily or monthly view
- Click an offer and it’ll pop up with the details and instructions to the offer (and if it’s a sports offer and you have access to Betting Mastermind or the Matched Betting Software then it will display the best matches for your qualifying bets)
- Tick when an offer is completed so it’s visibly marked as being done
The calendar offers a wealth of profit opportunity on every day of the week. There isn’t a day where it hasn’t got an offer listed, and there’s usually more than I even bother to tackle. This makes it easy to cherry-pick the best and most profitable opportunities if you’re time-limited.
Secret Facebook Group
The tutorials on the PM website are great, but the secret Facebook group is unparalleled for learning. With over 7,000 members there is an incredible amount of experience and knowledge available. In my early day of PM I would read this for hours on end because I found it so fascinating. So, what are the main reasons to use the Facebook group?
- There are many people in this private group who have been doing Matched Betting for 5+ years and offer up their pearls of matched betting wisdom
- Community spirit, everybody is in the same boat and motivated to bash the bookies. There’s a wide range of people on the group too, from the students looking for that extra money to the elder statesmen and women of the UK and Ireland who are looking to top up their pension
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. Got one? Ask it, people will be happy to help
- Discussion about the daily offers and how to best tackle them – plus you get to see other people’s results
- From time to time bookmakers offer enhanced sign-up offers – these often go unnoticed by the general public…but Mike doesn’t miss a trick and somehow always seems to find a link. Have a look at the BetBright offer below. Their own Facebook advertisement is offering a “£10 Free Bet for New Customers”. How, eh, ‘generous’ of them… But in a moment of perfect timing when I was scrolling through Facebook I seen that just 2 hours before Mike had posted a link to an enhanced BetBright offer of a £50 free bet for new customers!
- And the best reason of all: The Loopholes. I’ve been involved in 4 or 5 loopholes in my time on PM and these are literally a license to print money. The people on them sharpest can often make thousands of pounds in the space of a few hours. (When you get in you can search for details on the Sky Casino Red 10 loophole or the William Hill Bank Holiday Massacre of 2016. Ah, great memories!)
Support and Training
As you’d expect each section has detailed written instructions with varying beginner videos to show examples of how each aspect of matched betting works. These are comprehensive enough and Mike’s training is superb, however if you do happen to have any problems you can email Mike and receive a prompt reply. The members in the Facebook Group are also very helpful and will help out as best they can with any query.
The pricing equates to a monthly cost of just 2 or 3 pints (or cups of coffee if you’re not a drinker). That’s pretty amazing considering the return on investment you’re going to get.
I wouldn’t even like to guess how much Mike has helped people take off the bookies (it’s definitely in the hundreds of millions), but what I’m 100% sure on is he’s their number one enemy. Think of him as the Robin Hood of the Gambling industry: enabling the poor to steal from the rich.
If you want to make profits from bookmakers on a monthly and yearly basis then Profit Maximiser is for you. Why gamble your money away on your weekly bets when you can play the bookmakers at their own game? Join Profit Maximiser today and look forward to some extra cash that can go towards that dream holiday, that new car you want or something as simple as paying off your mortgage early…
What if I’ve already signed up to a load of bookmaker accounts – will the sign up offers on the site be of any use to me?
Don’t worry, there are many more listed on PM that I doubt you’ll have even heard of – the gambling industry is just that competitive. At the time of writing PM has over 20+ with instructions to each. Plus, the long-term value comes from the reload offers that bookmaker’s send you once you’re signed up to them – PM will teach you how to turn these into cash.
What’s the customer service like?
Mike and his team take pride in being fast, efficient and reliable when it comes to helping out any of their subscribers. Anytime I’ve emailed in I’ve usually received a reply within the hour – usually under 10 minutes. Obviously if it’s during the night you’re emailing in you may have to wait until morning.
What if I work full time – would I have time to complete the offers?
The majority of the offers listed are not time specific. You often have a few days to get around to doing them. Many of the people that use sites like these work full time and use them as a hobby which makes them a tidy second income.
How much can I make?
There’s no simple answer to this one – it really depends on how much time you’re willing to put in. But many members on the forum comfortably make upwards of 10k a year.
Have you any tips or advice?
Yes – take your time. Learn each piece bit by bit and grow your knowledge – this is the way to reach your maximum profit potential.
I’m afraid to tackle casino type offers… why should I do them?
Trust in the maths and it will reward you with handsome profits. See the casino and slots offers as a longer-term investment. Start off with the risk-free or smaller offers to find your comfort levels. If you haven’t already, watch this YouTube video: